I see so many people using horrible clickfunnels links in their campaigns. I see the same with Leadpages and so will do that in another video.
I have also seen people implement the go.yourdomain.com with the clickfunnels process and thought that was strange. What if I told you that you did not need a techie or know your way around DNS and domain name settings to have your clickfunnels working seamlessly with you domain name.
The beauty is that it only takes 5 minutes to get your Clickfunnels pages appearing on your website domain if your website is using WordPress. You can follow the 5 steps below or watch the video.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard, go to the Plugins and select Add. Search for Clickfunnels and install the appropriate plugin
- After installing click on the Clickfunnels item in your Dashboard sidebar and go into the settings.
- Log into clickfunnels, go to the settings / account section and locate the WordPress authorization code and copy it.
- Go back to your wordpress screen and copy the email and clickfunnels code into the relevant fields and hit save. Check by running the compatability test.
- In wordpress select Clickfunnels and then Add Page and select the relevant funnel, page and put in your webpage name and Tadah! it is done.
Watch the training video below I will show you this 5 minute integration step by step.
If you found this helpful and would like to get more "how to" videos click on the button below to get on my alert list.