Whenever I look at someone's "new venture" or I see what people are doing to make a living online, I always find basic gaps in their online business foundation. So I was inspired to shoot this video.
So all of the "noise" online is marketers promising you this or that - big results - blah blah. However advanced or new you are to online marketing if you don't have the right foundation in place you are leaving money on the table.
The other area I see is people selling the products of others online or doing multi level marketing. I am not opposed to either but would issue a warning - if you are not building your own platform and audience you have no business, you are still an employee really.
As I have said there are 3 main things a successful online business needs:
- A good lead capture mechanism (or more than 1 is even better)
- A good sales conversion mechanism (or more than 1 is even better than that)
- A good Engagement Mechanism
For me it is the sum total of these elements that is your Online Presence OR Your Online Ecosystem.
I have seen people who are strong in one area or the other, but the best businesses I work with have all of these elements in place.
WHY do you need these?
- You will work less and make more money in your online business.
- You will have a more engaged audience who loves you and promotes you
- You will be able to keep your authenticity without resorting to the "dirty" marketing tactics out there.
- If you are new to online marketing, make sure you understand these elements and use them in the setting up for your business
- If you have been around a while, step back and analyse your business and see areas for improvement.
- Drop me a line if you need assistance understand what area you need to work on.